
Isn't he handsome?

Okay, buddy boy lets work on that eye coordination!!



Kinsey has to do everything herself, including peel oranges. This is her idea of how to get the job done, much to my dismay as I have to clean up all of the juice that is all over the floor!

Hey sexy mama!! Kinsey loves to play with jewelry already; she picks it up and says, "Oh, beautiful! (pronounced bee-you-tee-ful)" like she's never seen anything like it. For some reason she keeps calling me majesty today. Hee hee...

Why is it so hard to get a good picture of a baby??? And if you don't have a boppy and you're feeding a baby in the middle of the night, GET ONE! I don't know how I survived the first baby without it. It's so nice when you're so tired you don't think you could even lift your arms and you can rest the baby and your arms on that thing. It's great!

Okay read the post above and these are the flowers I found V-day morning and the balloon sings. I must say it was cute for a while but now that I've heard the thing sing about a million times I'm ready to pop the thing. (sorry honey) Although it is cute when Kinsey taps on it and then shakes her little fanny.

One of Kinsey's favorite past times... Shh.. don't tell daddy she doesn't have on any clothes, nothing makes him more mad than if he comes home and she's just in a diaper (Well that's a lie, I sure do a pretty good job of that sometimes.. )
7 comments:
Okay you have such a cute little family!! Connor is so darn cute I can't stand it. I have to see him soon! I already miss the days when Logan was that small! Well I am totally up for a girls night and it sounds like everyone else is in too, so someone just needs to set a date and place and you have to bring Connor..and Kinsey of course too if you want:)
Majesty?? LOL! That is so funny! I can just see her calling you that! Girls night...Friday Feb. 29th??? Or Sat March 1st?
hahah kinsey is soooo cute!! and so funny. the majesty thing great. i cant wait to come see you guys.
The pic of K at the sink is to die for! I love the look on her face!
Your kids are too cute! Kinsey is only what 2 months older than Brayton right? And she says so much more than he does. I mean he talks alot but not like her. I have heard that girls talk alot faster and better then boys. But I hope you are doing great with 2 kids, you sound like you are. And I dont like going out with 2 kids by myself either so I understand you completely. WE should get together sometime. Oh and that pic of Kinsey falling asleep on the floor is awesome Brayton would never fall asleep anywhere except for his crib, and his carseat if he is really tired.
Like mother like son - Connor looks so much like his mama! He is one HANDSOME boy! We really need to come see him! Those pictures are adorable! Especially the babies and their grandma! :)
Amber, I just want you to know that I will probably copy your window treatments. They are too cute!!
Post a Comment