Friday, March 14, 2008

Okay this is going to be a mushy and cheesy post so if you don't want to hear then quit reading : ). I'm just so full of love for my children right now. I've spent all day playing with my kids and we had so much fun. I just got finished putting Kinsey to bed and she always wraps her little arms around my neck so tight and tells me how much she loves me while we lay in her bed trying to fall asleep. It's just so sweet I feel like I could explode. I already dread the day when she decides I'm not her favorite person anymore. And Connor, too. He always looks up at me so sweetly with those big blues while I'm nursing and just has the most innocent expression on his face. I can't stand it I just want to eat him up!! Okay I'm done.

5 comments:

jon♥kara said...

Awe what a good mom you are. And I will definitly going running with you. I just read that the Pat Tillman race is on Saturday April 19th so you have a month to train if you want to do it. if not we can still just run to keep in shape I've been slacking all week. It's alot more fun to run with a friend. When is best for you to go?

Amber Larsen said...

Kara- probably at night is best for me; when Trav gets home so I can leave the kids. But I know you work at night so let me know when you're available and I'll see if I can make it work.

Tiffany said...

That is such a sweet post, Amber : ) You are such a good little mommy : )

Monson Family said...

Kids are the best!!! Liam every now and then tells me it is gross when I kiss him and it makes me so sad :( Conner is so freakin cute!!!!!!

Jenni said...

Those days are priceless!