Sunday, May 25, 2008

Disneyland

We went to disneyland for my birthday last weekend. Here are a few select photos of the millions we took; I seem to get a little camera happy lately. We really had a great time and it was nice to get away for a while. Kinsey just loves all of the princesses right now, especially Cinderella- so she really enjoyed herself. Little Connor was such a trooper and didn't cry much at all despite the torturous heat, what a champ! (above pic excluded...ha!).
Hmm... so many choices!! This looks like Kinsey in her dream world- surrounded by pink princess toys.
We always love to eat at the breakfast places where all of the characters come out and talk to you. We saw quite of few of them and Kinsey just ate it up.









11 comments:

Chelsea said...

man, it looks like you guys had so much fun!! kinsey is so cute!!!

Natalie Francis said...

The happiest place on earth :)

Tiffany said...

Disneyland!!! How fun! :) I bet Kinsey was in heaven... :) Did you guys go to the California Adventure park too? I love that place! That top picture of Connor is hilarious! :)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Bibbiddi-Bobbidid-boo! Is that how it is spelled?

Sounds so fun! Happy birthday!

nelson6 said...

How FUN!

Jalei & Lane said...

Kinsey is so dang cute! I love all of her expressions.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Key-ute!!! I love those two.

Taylors said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm so happy you guys went -- you always do such fun things! Kinsey looks like she had a ball -- I can't wait for my kids to get to the age to enjoy things like that. Btw, I thought Travis was a missionary in the second to bottom picture :)!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

That looked like so much fun!! I am trying to get Tj to go this summer but you know how those sherwood's are!You look so cute for having such a little guy!!

Jenni said...

I could literally eat up Connor! How fun for you guys!
I love Disneyland. Ster makes fun of me for loving it so much, I guess Californians don't think it's as cool as the rest of us do! I see it as a place where we can all act like giddy children! Who wouldn't like that?

Julie said...

How fun! Katie and Kinsey would have SOOO much fun together, I can tell!!