Wednesday, July 23, 2008
TEXAS
We had a really nice and relaxing trip to Texas over the last week and a half or so. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves riding horses, swimming, going to the lake, and just partying it up with the fam : ). We are such partiers (if that's a word); let me tell you. We did have a little shin-dig for my mom, dad, and Kinsey's birthday. Too bad my dad missed his own birthday party. We missed you dad!! Now I'm having a hard time kicking my butt back in gear and into our normal routine again. It's so nice to go visit my family because I don't have to cook, clean, or even get dressed if I don't feel like it. Sorry, mom, for being totally lazy on this trip. I really enjoyed myself though and it was fun to watch Kins interact with all of my little bros. 


Every morning the first thing Kinsey wanted was to go see Ozzy the horse and Dakota the dog. She LOVES animals and loved every minute of being in TX with all the "pets".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
so fun, i wish i could have seen you while you were here!! Miss you!
okay, now I get the Oreo comment. What a cutie! I'm so glad I got to see you. Check out my blog if you haven't already.
its great bj and i got to hang out with you so much. i love the pictures of us 3 you posted....oh nevermind, that never happend. haha. we will be out there soon though! woo hoo.
Cute pics :) I love Kinsey's cheesey smile! So cute!! :) Can't wait to hear more about your trip...
So glad I got to see you when you were here! Kinsey and Connor are beautiful! Can't wait to do it again!
Oh Connor! What the heck is he eating. Birthday cake! He just looks so chubby, and happy with that mess all over him. He is such a doll. I might just steal him....
I just smile everytime I see a pic of Kinsey! She is so stinkin cute! And Connor's got the cutest gerber baby face.
Love the new background too :)
Im so freaked out! It is like, I want to tell Travis, and at the same time I don't want him to worry! I plan on sticking around for quite awhile!
That's funny. I asked him about the worms incident. He just started laughing. Said you dumped them all out back into the pond!
Hey, we got the P90X too, are you still doing it? How's it going?
(our email is themacdonnells@gmail.com)
Amber, feel free to say what ever you would like! You are too sweet! Don't worry. Not like he's not going to have to hear some day! I just don't want to put him over the edge, because I don't know that I want to quit working after this baby. We haven't really gotten that far in the process.
PS~! Saw some of your engagement pictures online on Friday. Rashel was looking at the site. You are a real hottie~!
Oh...good old Midlothian. We are going back for Jeff's graduation in the middle of Aug. You aren't going to be out there at that time are you? If you are you will have to come. Just let me know!
I could eat Connor up with a Giant Spoon. He is seriously so cute, Amber. And Kinsey too! I love the picture of her in her helmet and on the horse!
Amber! I was so happy to stumble onto your blog! Your family is adorable. I hear little updates here & there from hyrum but we all know how good boys are with details! We need to get together soon w/ the 4 of us!
Looks like a fun time in Texas. I'm glad Jon and Travis had fun together while we were both out of town. You need to post pictures of your counters.
Hey Amber,
I found your blog from Kristina's page. I can't believe Connor is already six months, he is such a cutie!
How fun, Amber! I didn't even know you were in Texas!! We've got to get our monsters together the next time you're here. Plus, I miss seeing you :-).
Hugs,
Julie
Looks super fun, so glad you guys were able to take a break!
Post a Comment