Monday, August 18, 2008

Day Trip

Saturday we spent the day enjoying the slightly cooler weather in the Payson/Heber area. We fed fish, hiked, had a picnic, and just enjoyed being together. Yes, I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. Oh, and Kinsey had her first "peeing behind the tree" experience that actually went rather well. : ) I am also happy to report that we have been in panties for 4 days now with no accidents, and we even went on a trip and to church!! Yippee!! Connor is always happy to see Kinsey, his face just lights up every time he sees her.






So it wasn't really a hike, more like a nature walk...
This little pond was full of trout- Kinsey really wanted to go fishing, but they wouldn't let you catch and release so we opted for feeding them instead.



19 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

you guys are so cute! That's a good idea, get out of the heat a little!!

Natalie Francis said...

What a fun little day trip. It was probably so nice to get out of the heat. I love the pictures of Connor smiling - so cute! The green trees look enticing.

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Good job on the potty training!!! you have such a cute family!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw I miss you guys. Want to squeeze Connor's cheeks really bad right now.

Audrie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun :) Connor is a spittin image of trav I think. Can't wait to see you we are on the countdown!!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, such a cute family!!! I love that Connor gets excited when he sees Kinsey- so adorable. You and Kinsey look like twins (minus the blonde of course!) in the pic of yall two!

jon♥kara said...

Looks like a fun family trip, I love just being in nature sometimes. What a cute family. You need to ditch the kids one night so we can all go out!

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! Cute pictures too :) I am glad to hear that Kinsey's potty training is going good so far! :)

Jenni said...

What a fun trip! I'm over this heat...is it fall yet? You have the cutest family, Amber! I love how much Connor lights up at Kinsey!
I'm thinking about taking the "plunge" with Mister. We'll see.

Brewer Family said...

I love doing trips like that. The forest and mountains are such a nice get away and they are close enough to make it a day trip!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Look at you potty training pro!

Monson Family said...

CONGRATS to Kinsey!!!! Feels great huh? Your family looks so cute! We really miss you guys.

Bre said...

fun fun.

Becky Rogers said...

What a big accomplishment for you and Kinsey. You are looking SO great... I am so jealous!

Tansey Hall said...

What a fun little trip. I love going to Payson, especially in the summer. You look great and congrats on the potty training, what a big girl!

Brad and Laurie said...

all this potty talk is making me uncomfortable. can you clean up your blog a little?
haha
love
dad

nelson6 said...

This looks so nice! Way to go Kinsey!

nelson6 said...

This looks so nice! Way to go Kinsey!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

a trip up north sounds fabulous! this heat is brutal. i love the pic of trav's back walking w/ the kids. SO cute! ok... so you're the pro at potty training. i'm calling you when its our turn. :)