Travis and I had our 4 year anniversary yesterday; I can't believe it's already been four years. We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Stake House to celebrate. Travis was really sweet and had flowers waiting for me downstairs and diamonds waiting for me in the car. Yes, diamonds... I LOVE classy diamond jewelry. Travis thinks it is a tragedy to buy b/c it depreciates so fast, (that's my hubby always thinking logically...) but for me he will do it anyway. Aren't I lucky? It was really sweet of him. My earrings are beautiful with chocolate diamonds that he picked out b/c it would go well with my eyes. I would post a picture but unfortunately my camera won't work. (Dad, you left a day to soon. I need you to fix my camera.) We weren't supposed to do presents so the putz that I am didn't get him anything... sorry babe.
I'm not going to lie, our first few years were really rough. We are both hot-headed, stubborn, and "always right". I just can't help but think it's a miracle that we made it through those years. Does that sound bad? I don't mean it to sound bad... But here we are 4 years and 2 kids later with one on the way, and I'm so glad we've come this far. I am so glad I found you Travis. You are the perfect match for me. I know I drive you crazy sometimes but I love you more than you can imagine. You are one of the smartest, most capable, funniest, goofiest, most tender hearted people I know. You would give the shirt off your back for anyone who asked, and I love that about you. I know you would do anything for me and I for you. I love you honey.
PS. Psych about the baby thing I was just making sure you were paying attention.
22 comments:
happy anniversary! sounds amazing, i wish i got diamonds! and dont tease about a baby, that was mean!!! :)
yeah, my heart skipped a beat there for a second. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Happy Anniversary!! That is awesome and good job on the diamonds!! Don't you love when boys are creative!!
You worried me with your mock baby announcement! You know how I always have a baby a month before you....I was starting to get concerned, thinking I needed to head out and buy a pregnancy test :-). Thankfully, you were kidding. I'm NOT ready for that again yet!
K seriously was reading the "baby on the way" part like 12 times before saw the psych at the bottom. YOu suck.
you almost gave me a heart attack!! It definitely had my attention. Congrats! PS Tell Travis that technically diamonds don't lose thier value because you don't have to re-sell them. Diamonds are always a good investment in my eyes. LUCKY!
well, if you see a missed call on your phone from me... that's because i couldn't wait till the end of the post to call you about your "pregnancy announcement", you brat ;). congrats on your anniversary! i can't wait to see those earrings :)
Seriously, I almost called you before I finished reading, not funny! Congrats!
Hey! I must say that i think alot of thought went into your present! He was really excited about your big night. And I am so glad you had a great time! Dinner sounds so great. And too... I wouldn't worry too much about not having gotten him anything! Guys like to be the hero. And I think they love to be the thoughtful one. The rewards are better!!!! Happy 4 years. AND SORRY about Kinsey and the toy box. That SUCKS!!!
OK, you probably just jinxed yourself on the bogus baby banter. It would serve you right!
love,
dad
hahaha very funny. glad yall had a good time. see ya this weekend....woooo!
oh my not funny Amber:) I seriously like gasped and then I saw the P.S. That was pretty funny! But congrats on 4 yrs. Dusty and I are coming up on our 5 yrs and I can not believe it!!!!!
Amber! I didn't even finish reading the entire thing and emailed Jen to see if she knew!! LOL I am such a tard. Love you! Don't trick us anymore:)
happy anniversary!! i was about to kill hyrum for not telling me you were pregnant!! :)
K You freaked me out with this post!! I read it a gazillion times to make sure I read it right! (and then I read the bottom) I was about to kill you for not telling me when I JUST saw you and told you that I was pregnant! You dork! :)
Happy Anniversary to you both! :)
Yeah... Happy Anniversary to you guys!
Holy cow... I thought... she really should not have worked so hard at the gym today if she is pregnant. Youare too funny!
OHHHH Diamonds are simply DELISH! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I can't believe you've been married 4 years! I remember when we were at the Parks Mall in your mom's van & this guy named Travis was texting you. haha!
HA! I totally fell for the third baby on the way. You are too funny. Happy anniversary!
oh my goodness I was about to be like what that's all she's going to say about a baby on the way. Good one. That sounds like a fun night. I'm glad you guys stuck it out you will be blessed. Good job to Trav for buying such thoughtful gifts.
Nice joke.... I thought I had missed a post, I was about to scroll back down to see when I missed the baby announcement and then the PS caught my eye! Funny!
And, congrats on 4 years!
heather
Congrats!!! It is so awesome to see that you are doing well. You can find Blake and I at
http://lacyandblakep.blogspot.com/
Take care and have a great day!
Congrats on four years. I really thought you were pregnant. Way to go to your hubby on the earrings...very sweet of him.
Post a Comment