This is a weird post but... Yesterday Kinsey threw all of the big toys out of her toy box and got inside with all of the small toys. Then she peed her pants. Doesn't that suck? It was quite the clean up job.
Are you serious? Lilly did the EXACT same thing last night!!! I think they must be on the same wave length of thinking or something weird. Maybe we just have the same buttons to push and they know it!
Ha ha, why does this post make me laugh out loud? I love Kinsey! It was so good to see you guys today for lunch and a little visit! :) I can't believe how "grown-up" Kinsey has become! I was impressed with her today! She must have a great mommmy! :)
6 comments:
Are you serious? Lilly did the EXACT same thing last night!!! I think they must be on the same wave length of thinking or something weird. Maybe we just have the same buttons to push and they know it!
Ha ha, why does this post make me laugh out loud? I love Kinsey! It was so good to see you guys today for lunch and a little visit! :) I can't believe how "grown-up" Kinsey has become! I was impressed with her today! She must have a great mommmy! :)
Hahaha, that does suck big time. Love ya!
I am so sorry! I wish all those moments would happen when the Dads were home!!!
random questions: did trav ever put an offer on that house? what is your address? :)
I am glad she did not feel that same need while I was there and we were playing "forts"! Sounds like she may have been a little pissed off haha
Post a Comment