Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Bikini Girl
Has anyone watched American Idol? What the crap is that girl thinking? I literally want to snap my fingers and say, "Oh, no you di-innnt.." (just like a black girl) She was a little hoochie mama walking around in her itty-bitty-tiny-winy bikini and making out with Ryan Seacrest (or at least trying to). I swear, girls these days really bug the crap outa me!! No wonder guys think they can treat us like objects and put pictures of naked devil women silhouettes on their trucks(which by the way I think are the trashiest, most immature, disgusting, degrading, vile-shall I go on?- things EVER, well besides bikini girl)- look how most of us are acting! TRAMPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
AMEN Sista!!!! I totally agree. What the heck is it with those devil naked girls. I have even seen girls cars with them...what do they think its sexy. WRONG-O it looks like they are exactly how you put it Tramps!
Agreed! They probably asked her to do it to make for some entertaining T.V., but she was ridiculous.
Amber you crack me up! But yes so true. She did have a nice body but come on that is just putting girls in a bad light. I'm glad she got kicked off! Kara and Paula were not having it.
Seriously I dont watch AI because then it rules my life. But really. "Tramp" is one of my favorite words, along with "Skanky ho bag". Thanks for making my night!
I thinnk I remember reading those words in "Preach My Gospel" haha
Tell it like it is! Quit sugar-coating things
love, dad
what are you talking about, I didn't mind bikini girl at all.
she was really stupid and so annoying. BUt I have to admit I was really jealous of her bootay!
Post a Comment