Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Travis made me breakfast this morning and had roses for me. I tell you what; I am a sucker for breakfast. It puts me in a great mood especially when I don't have to make it. So, I'm off to a great day. We will probably just order take out tonight and veg out with the kiddos. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I love nights like that. I had this horrible dream last night that Travis was seeing another woman. It was so real I woke up sick to my stomach, it was awful. I just laid awake for a while thinking about how lucky I am and how I better keep him happy so that never happens. In the dream I punched him in the arm when I found out and he said, "Well she definitely wouldn't do that!" It's kind of funny bc I'm always slugging him in the arm when he's being a brat. Not in an abusive way just a love punch...lol. Anyway, I just woke up feeling like I better be a better wife.
On another note... I haven't really given any updates on the kids lately so here's a little run down. Kinsey is doing great and has really grown up lately. She is so helpful with Connor and is so sweet these days, always wanting to please us. I think she's finally growing out of that really hard toddler stage. She knows how to write her name and is loving school. Connor is slowly emerging into that "really hard toddler stage". As I write, my q-tips are spread all over my bathroom floor, and I just finished cleaning up an entire canister of oatmeal that he dumped all over the floor. He LOVES to tease Kinsey and is constantly pulling her hair. That must be a gene that all men have... tease all the women in my life until they are going crazy. : ). He actually tries to say outside, ball, and dad. Well, and of course mom, but that goes without saying. Outside sounds like ousie- it's really cute. He wants to be outside all the time; if anyone goes outside he HAS to go too. Connor is such a funny little guy and is always playing around. I just want to squish him all day long!!
This does it. I'm going to buy a camera today. I can't stand it.
6 comments:
I totally had a dream like yours but I walked in on him and the other women in the process, and I knew the other woman too, I woke up so mad and stayed mad all day. haha. I'm over it now. haha.
A camera would be a great Valentine's gift!
Yeah, we can't stand posts w/o pics!
dad
I didn't quite deserve that compliment little missy, but if it matters at all I feel the same about you! I am kind of giggling about your dream, because I think everyone in their right mind knows that Trav married the best girl for him! I hate that dreams can seem so real, but I am pretty sure you are safe girl.
Too, I can't wait to have a messy, chubby little toddler bumping around my house! That post made me so excited!
Hey chickee... do you still belong to CF? (Not that we have been there in over two weeks since we are all so sick) Just curious. How is your beautiful new house coming along?
Post a Comment