Monday, March 9, 2009

Decision...finally


If anyone cares and although it was against popular vote, I went with the Estonia rug. I'm really excited. I think my dark wood floors needed a lighter color- the yellow was a bit too bold for me. Plus I love the blues and purples in this... One more thing is Travis ACTUALLY LIKES this rug. It is a total mind blower that we agreed on something, so I'll take what I can get : ). I thought he would for sure hate this rug.

5 comments:

DEANNA said...

YOU ARE TOO CUTE. THE COMPUTER NEVER DOES RUGS ANY JUSTICE AT ALL. I AM SURE THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK AMAZING.

SO WHEN DO I GET TO COME AND SEE YOUR CASTLE? LIKE HOW I JUST INVITE MYSELF RIGHT OVER. I AM SURE YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT IS THE KINDA CHICK I AM!! HAHAHA

Monson Family said...

GOOD CHOICE!!!!!!!!

Alyssa said...

I love this one! good choice. Can't wait to see it when it comes in.

Taylors said...

YES!!!! i KNEW it!! my favorite!
who knew i could get so excited over your rug choice?

Brad and Laurie said...

Man, am I glad you're getting a rug. Last time I didn't have anything to wipe my feet on when I stepped in the dog pooh!