Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter (a little late)

We had a really nice/relaxing Easter this year. We stayed home for most of the day, until that evening we had dinner/egg hunt at Travs parents house. Here is Kinsey with her stash.
Taylee and Mariya




I love Kinsey's face in the background of this picture...

Connor loves this singing bunny!! thx mom!
I tried and tried to get good pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes, but I didn't get much.







My men



Mariya

Ashlynn
The kids went on a golf cart ride after the hunt, they had a blast.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

So cute!! I miss you guys! Connor is getting so big! We need to get together soon and let the boys play. Casen needs it, and I need something for him to do. :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

LOVE Kinsey's skirt! So cute.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

your kids are growing up so fast!!! they are adorable. what a fun easter. we went private... if you want an invite email me at chelsdecker@gmail.com.

Brad and Laurie said...

howdy amber :-)

DEANNA said...

FUN FUN FUN! AND EVEN A LITTLE SMIDGE OF THE HOUSE. YOU GOING INTO THE GYM TOMORROW?

YOU GOTTA PUT SOME MORE PICS OF THE HOUSE UP OTHERWISE I WILL JUST MAKE MYSELF AT HOME AND COME OVER UNINVITED TO SEE IT. TRUST ME, I DO THAT KIND OF STUFF!!!!!

Tiffany said...

cute pics! love the kids easter outfits! :)