Saturday, May 9, 2009

We had such a great weekend so far.  I just wanted to remember it so here goes a quick little draft (I know my writing  has been sketchy at best lately, but whatever : ) ).  I took the kiddies to the Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center with one of my best friends Bre and her little ones.  It was so much fun, that place is awesome. I can't believe I didn't take my camera.  Shame on me.  They went down the water slides about a hundred times and swam around like little fish, then we came home and swam some more.  To me, that's one of the best days ever. Hanging by the pool...ahhh... Today I forced myself to go to the gym for only the third time this week, where I got my trash kicked by this pro-volleyball playing goddess and wanted to come home, sit on the couch, and get really really fat.  I digress.  So, Trav and I went on a day date to a movie and linner (yes it's a word).  Then we took the kids to chuckie cheese.  We had so much fun, and it was the first time Connor kept his shoes on without throwing them at me!! Hooray!! Progress!! Anyway, I just wanted to remember this day. Kinsey was so excited b/c she won some strawberry lip gloss and  a pink comb with her tickets, she is such a girl.  Connor just kept saying "ball" and trying to throw the really hard skeet balls everywhere and play peek-a-boo-  his favorite game. The kids were so cute at Chuckie Cheese and I was once again wishing I had my camera.  I've been feeling bad b/c Connor is in the cutest stage right now and I really need to have him on video and have more pictures. This is me committing to taking more pictures AND posting them on my blog!! 

7 comments:

Brewer Family said...

That sounds like such a fun time! I am glad you got to sit out by the pool because it was so hot today! Its so fun doing things with your family. I hope you have lots more weekends like this.

DEANNA said...

WE HAD SO MUCH TO DO TODAY I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO CHIT CHAT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MESQUITE GROVES. WE HAD A BLAST AND A HALF THERE OVER SPRING BREAK THIS YEAR AND ARE PLANNING ON MAKING IT A SUMMER FUN SPOT EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A POOL!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR WEEKEND WAS PERFECT! HOPE MOTHER'S DAY WAS ALL YOU WANTED IT TO BE. JUST THINK, NEXT YEAR.. ONE MORE FOR YOU TO CHERISH!!

Danielle said...

Amber you are such a cute mom! Sounds so fun! When are you coming back to Texas?! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day and wasn't your birthday the 9th?? Happy birthday too!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

baby 3#!! You are amazing! I can't wait to hear which little angel you will be having! So excited for you!!

jon♥kara said...

What a fun day! And what does linner mean?? Is that a texas thing? You only went to the gym 3 times don't say that like its bad. For normal people that's great. Me on the other hand have only been once this week. blah

Amber Larsen said...

linner means lunch/dinner= linner

Brad and Laurie said...

sort of like brunch...
Maybe you should call it lupper