Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Visit to Texas

We had a great trip to Texas for the past 10 days. It was really nice to go home again and relax. The kids love going and getting to see grandma, grandpa, the boys, and all the cool toys.

We took a day trip to visit Fossil Rim, you take a drive and all different kinds of animals come up to the car so you can feed them. It's pretty awesome.

Dustin looks real happy here.

Kenedi is getting so big and is such a cutie.


This ostrich attacked Audrie right in the crotch. It was pretty hilarious.


Photo taken .2 seconds before Connor falls back and hits his head on the concrete. Poor baby.


Grandma, Grandpa, Kinsey, Connor, and I also visited the Dallas Zoo. We had a great time and the kids were angels.




Mowing the fields with grandma : ).

Connor's first horse ride, and he really enjoyed it. A man after my own heart.

Just about every morning the first words out of Kinsey's mouth were, "Can we ride horses?"









Love this pic.


One of the main reasons we took this trip at this time was for Nick's graduation. Congrats Nick!! We told him we'd give him 200$ if he tripped while walking across, but he chickened out.








I think this is Craig's way of coming out of the closet. Again, Dusty looks really happy; for some reason he won't smile in pictures. Silly boy.


6 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

The only thing I can think to say is that your parents make some pretty babies!

Kristina Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Laurie said...

Once a year just isn't enough...
Thanks for the visit!

Julie said...

Oh, what a fun trip! That pic of you and your kids is adorable. Miss ya! When are we going to get together??!!

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip! Your family is so cute :)
I'm so sad we missed each other and I wasn't able to say goodbye to you before leaving for Chicago!
:( I miss you girls already!

eyre blog said...

i haven't seen all you guys in sooo long. too long. thanks for posting these pictures. looks like a lot of fun.