Travis, Amber, Kinsey, Connor, Gage, and Beckam
CONGRATS!!!!
Yay! Congrats! Are your other kiddos excited?
How fun for Connor! I'm so excited for you!!
congrats! very exciting!
Congrats, Amber! Boys are fun, and your two will have so much fun together!!
yeah! congratulations :)
Yay! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!
YAY!!!!!!! How exciting!
Yay Amber! Little boys are so fun! And I'm glad little Connor gets a brother! WIshed we could have spent more time together...it seemed like a quick busy, and solemn trip. Love you!
YEAH YEAH YEAH! CONGRATS LITTLE LADY!
YAY!
Congrats!! that is so fun!! im happy for you guys!! any name ideas yet??
Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!
Let's go play!
Congrats, Amber! Little Connor will love it! I love having boys...just a little tired! :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!
Yay! Congrats! Are your other kiddos excited?
How fun for Connor! I'm so excited for you!!
congrats! very exciting!
Congrats, Amber! Boys are fun, and your two will have so much fun together!!
yeah! congratulations :)
Yay! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!
YAY!!!!!!! How exciting!
Yay Amber! Little boys are so fun! And I'm glad little Connor gets a brother! WIshed we could have spent more time together...it seemed like a quick busy, and solemn trip. Love you!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!
CONGRATS LITTLE LADY!
YAY!
Congrats!! that is so fun!! im happy for you guys!! any name ideas yet??
Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!
Let's go play!
Congrats, Amber! Little Connor will love it! I love having boys...just a little tired! :)
Post a Comment