Travis, Amber, Kinsey, Connor, Gage, and Beckam
congrats! so happy for you guys.
Hooray!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see him! I hope you're doing well.
Congratulions, I'm so happy for you.
I can't wait to see him. Congratulations!
congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics. I hope you and baby are well.
congrats!! I love the name gage!! Hope you are doing well!
Congrats! Love the name!
I love the middle name!
Congrats! I miss you guys. I can't believe you just had your third! Why are we so behind you two. We'll have to come out for a visit soon. Love the name too!
Congratulations!!! When can I come visit??? :)
CONGRATULATIONS AMBER. WHAT AN AMAZING NEW YEARS PRESENT!!
CONGRATS Amber! Love his name! Randy wanted to name Madden that ;) Can't wait to see pictures! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying the new babe!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
congrats! so happy for you guys.
Hooray!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see him! I hope you're doing well.
Congratulions, I'm so happy for you.
I can't wait to see him. Congratulations!
congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics. I hope you and baby are well.
congrats!! I love the name gage!! Hope you are doing well!
Congrats! Love the name!
I love the middle name!
Congrats! I miss you guys. I can't believe you just had your third! Why are we so behind you two. We'll have to come out for a visit soon. Love the name too!
Congratulations!!! When can I come visit??? :)
CONGRATULATIONS AMBER. WHAT AN AMAZING NEW YEARS PRESENT!!
CONGRATS Amber! Love his name! Randy wanted to name Madden that ;) Can't wait to see pictures! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying the new babe!
Post a Comment