Friday, January 29, 2010

I have so much to post about... Connor turned two, Gage is now 1 month old holy moly, and all of the fun stuff in between there... but my pictures are on the other computer, which I hate bc it is so s l o w, so for now here are some baby pics I got of Gage and the kids.













14 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

THESE TURNED OUT SOOOO GOOD!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

did you see Kayleen's photo blog? She put your pics up. And I LOVE the one of him in the basket!

Monson Family said...

those were great Amber! What a sweet family you have. Kinsey is huge now!

Jalei & Lane said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I especially love the 1st one. Gage is so sweet!

Matt and Megan said...

Your kids are so cute!! The last time I saw you you were about to have Kinsey!! How is it being a mom to 3? Is it much different than 2? Seriously beautiful pics!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

adorable!

Chelsea said...

so cute! he is so precious! all your kids are! hows it going with 3? challanging huh!! well i cant believe how big they are!

Kristina Rich said...

GREAT PICTURES! Your babies are beautiful!

DEANNA said...

OH MY GOSH AMBER, ALL OF THEM ARE SO SWEET. YOUR BABY IS SPECTACULAR! I LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS OF HIM!

HOW ARE YOU DOING? I KNOW YOU HAD A ROUGH TIME WITH PARTS OF YOUR PREGNANCY... ARE YOU FEELING GOOD THESE DAYS?

IF YOU LOOK ANYTHING LIKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL MUNCHIES, YOU ARE DOING AMAZING. AND THE LITTLE SMIDGE I CAN SEE OF YOUR HOUSE, WELL, IT LOOKS SPECTACULAR AS WELL! KEEP IN TOUCH BUSY GIRL!!!

Alyssa said...

You took all of these pictures? Wow, you must have gotten a really awesome camera. They look professional. Such cute kids! Gage is so adorable! I'm so sorry I haven't helped yet. I keep meaning to call or text you. A few days after I had offered to help, Casen got sick then Drew, now me. I'm trying to get better so I can finally help out. Hope your doing well!

Danielle said...

Amber your kids are GORGEOUS. Kinsey is so beautiful (like her momma), Connor makes me laugh out loud...that face is just too cute, and Gage is so precious. What a lovely little family. Looks like so much fun!

Tiffany said...

These pictures seriously turned out SOOOOO cute, Amber! I love them! :) Hope you guys are doing well! miss you tons! :)

Becky Rogers said...

Cute kiddos! That is the first I have seen of Gage. I'll bet you are a proud mommy!

DEANNA said...

HEY THERE DOLL... SORRY I HAVE NOT RESOPONDED ABOUT THE TRAMPOLINE... WE HAVE BEEN REALLOY SICK AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ON FACEBOOK AT ALL...... BUT YES, WE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SO WORTH THE PENNIES... AND I KNOW IT IS A TON, BUT I ALSO THINK IT LOOKS GOOD. WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN A HOT SECOND!