Gage was blessed on the 7th of March by daddy. It was a very sweet blessing, and I feel so lucky to have this sweet baby in my life and family. He has been such a good baby and is a comfort to me already. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and bless my children. It is a huge blessing and comfort in my life, sometimes I wonder how I ended up with such a great guy. It must have been divine intervention b/c I definitely wasn't smart enough to really know what a great man I was given the chance to marry. Lucky me. Even luckier me with all of these cute kiddos I've got : ). Stupid me forgot to get a family picture. Thank goodness dad was here to remind to at least get a few good shots.
ignore the crazy looking paint in this pic (and my fat cheeks)... it doesn't look like that in person (but my cheeks do!!)- it's that candlelight stuff so in real life it's only shiny from some angles, but in pictures it looks crazy!!

This is not that great of a picture, but I didn't get many of everyone so this is all we got.
Cute Brielle!!

Grandpa was definitely the life of the party, he helped the kids build the biggest tower ever (as Kinsey would say)!!
6 comments:
I love his pout-y mouth when he sleeps. Adorable! You look great, Amber!
Is there anything cuter than a baby in a tie?! So sweet. And you do look great and I am so glad you're so happy! Bring your brood to Texas please!!
SO SO CUTE!!! DID YOU GUYS END UP GETTING THE TRAMPOLINE? MINE HAD THE SPRINKLER ON UNDERNEATH IT ON SUNDAY!
Your family is so cute! What a great time to get everyone together for such a special event.
Gage looks so cute! And fat cheeks??? Please tell me you are referring to Gage's chubby cheeks cuz I was thinking when I looked at these pictures that I couldn't believe how skinny you looked for having just had a baby!
Howdy
Post a Comment