Thursday, March 18, 2010

In Love

I'm so in love with this baby. I especially LOVE morning time Gage!! He wakes up so so stinking happy! Melts my heart every morning!!



Is it weird that I think it's funny when he cries? I used to stress when my first two cried, and now I think it's funny. He just gets so mad and red, but he looks so cute!!

2 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I totally get that. We feel the same way about Heath. Our first instinct is to laugh. And it certainly was not like that with the first one! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!

jon♥kara said...

What a doll! I'm so sad we haven't seen you guys in forever. We'll have to make plans the next time we're on the east side. Looks like motherhood is going well! Jon told me the story about the new key board, ahh classic Travis.