Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kindergarten

My little Kinsey (or I guess I should say big) started kindergarten this year, and I just can't believe it. I have thought of this day with dread since the day she was born. I always knew I would be one of those moms crying and hugging not wanting to leave the classroom when the time came and I was right. I cried all the way home. What a baby!! I am happy for her to see her grow and learn, but it is so bittersweet to watch her become more and more independent. She, however, is so ready for this new stage in her life and has done fantastic in class so far. I am one proud mommy.



1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

I CANNOT believe she's in kindergarten! She will have so much fun & mature a lot. And it will be a nice break for you :)