Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kris's Wedding

Kris is married! He and Brenna were sealed in the Salt Lake City Utah temple around noon and we all gathered for pictures in the FREEZING weather shortly after.

The MOST HANDSOME grooms man ever!
BJ and Kat and her 17 week baby bump that you can barely see. Not fair.



After the wedding, we headed over to Macaroni Grill for an amazing luncheon. We ate and ate then ate more. I had the best hot chocolate I've ever had in my entire life and can't wait to go back for more. After a quick trip to the hotel to change into more comfortable clothes, we headed to Provo for a small open house with their friends.


Marianne Nick and I took it upon ourselves to decorate their car. Unfortunately, it was snowing, so our naughty signs on the windows didn't stick. Instead we left little love notes all over the inside of the car and did our best at tying water bottles to the back window wiper. Not the best decor job in the world, but we did our best despite our freezing cold fingers, Nick's bad gas in the car, and Marianne scaring us half to death with her crazy screaming.

Good times all around and Travis and I enjoyed our little mini vacation away from the littles :).

No comments: