Connor is not a fan of the camera, so on his birthday I didn't really get any good pictures of him. Above is him GQ style at Kris and Brenna's reception, doesn't he look handsome? Well, besides the frown... : ). I should have posted this a long long time ago, but better late than never, right? We had a low key birthday for Connor this year. We spent the day jumping and bouncing at Jumpstreet and partying it up at Chuck-E-Cheese. Connor is such a tender hearted little guy and is so affectionate. One of my favorite things about Connor is that he is always hugging on me and playing with my hair. It's so cute, he even plays with it in his sleep and I love it. He can melt my heart in a split second with one little grin and those big dimples of his, love that boy : )!!
1 comment:
Your kids are growing up so fast, Amber! I can't even believe it! Happy Birthday, Connor!!!!
Post a Comment