We finally had our baby, man those are a long nine months. But, now that he's here it makes every second worth it. I am so smitten with this baby I can't see straight. I just want to lay in bed and stare at him all day : ). Beckam Bradley was born on June 4 2012 at 11pm, 7 lb 1.5 oz and 20.5 in long. He is as perfect as he can be. I went into labor that evening, we went to Oreganos for one last hoorah, timed contractions through dinner, dropped the kids off with grandma, and went straight to the hospital. Everything went smoothly, and that epidural sure made everything wonderful. The kids were sure cute when they came to visit the next day. Gage was talking baby talk to him and Kinsey was a little momma hen. Connor was a little nervous, and it's taken him a bit to warm up to the changes. I feel so close to heaven when I hold this little guy and we are so excited and blessed to have him in our family.
 |
| Not sure what to think |
 |
| Not much better than watching your man hold your little baby, love it. |
9 comments:
Congratulations! He is a cutie. I didn't even know you were pregnant until about a month ago! Love the name :)
Hey friend! Congratulations! I LOVE love little newborns too... can't get enough... I'm so happy for you and your family. You are as beautiful as ever. Have fun with this precious little boy.
Kinsey looks so grown up and pretty!
What a beautiful addition to a beautiful family! I was going to say the exact same thing as Marianne, Kinsey is so pretty! I also love the name Beckam!! Congrats to your sweet family!
WOW Amber.. Congratulations on #4!!! That is absolutely awesome!!!! i hope everyone is loving the new addition! You look beautiful as always!
CONGRATS, Amber!! This post makes me a little teary...theres just something so special about new little babies being born. I can't wait til madden becomes a big brother someday! I'm so happy for you and your family! And can't wait to meet precious little Beckham! xoxo
Congratulations! I knew you had him but didn't know it was on my birthday- fun! Love his name. Hope you guys are doing good!
Hallelujah you updated your blog:)!! I was so excited to get on here and see all the new fun posts and see your adorable little baby! Oh I love him!! I can't believe how big your other kids are getting!! Sheesh! Well hopefully I will be in AZ sometime this YEAR!:) I feel like I haven't been there or seen you in forever. I am so glad that things are going so well and you are relishing in new baby time! Congrats again - he is adorable:)!
Ok Amber. He is an angel. Do we get to take him so that you can go on the cruise?
Post a Comment