Sunday, December 9, 2007













Here is Kinsey by the "Christmas" as she calls it. She is loving all of the Christmas excitement and decorations. Travis put some presents under the tree and they are already opened. (Imagine that!)

7 comments:

Bre said...

I love this picture!!! She has the prettiest smile in this picture!

Alyssa said...

Man, she is growing up so fast!! We haven't seen you guys in so long. I'm glad you finally made a blog. Even though we live a few miles apart, but don't ever hang out, it's good to still keep in touch this way. Can't wait to see more posts!

Debbie said...

Yeah Amber!! I'm so glad you finally did a blog. I felt like I waited for a while to make one too, but I am glad I did it! This picture is so adorable...she is just too cute!!

Katherine Young said...

so cute! and so glad your finally on here. now we just have to get audrie to do it...haha.

Koa and Carie said...

Hi Amber! Kinsey is adorable! I can't believe she has grown so much in the last few months! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you guys! Have you thought of a name? It is hard to come up with boy names the daddy thinks is "tough" enough. I love you!!!

Chelsea said...

Cute Blog! I dido Katherine, glad you are on here!! You have such a cute family!!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Hey I saw your link on Marianne's blog. I'm so glad you're doing this! Kinsey is adorable & I love your stories!