Thursday, December 27, 2007

This Christmas was our first spent at home since we've been married. Although I really missed seeing my fam and being with them for the holiday's, it was really exciting to start our own little family traditions. It was so fun to watch Kinsey absorb all of the excitement and watch her reactions to everything. After opening presents at our house we went to Trav's parents for Christmas breakfast (yummy, my favorite meal... well actually every meal is my favorite) and exchanging gifts with the grandparents. It was really fun, there's always so many people and so much excitement; just how Christmas should be!

3 comments:

Naylor Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas? How are you feeling? I heard you're on bedrest. Let me know if you need anything! Has Travis lost weight?

Amber Larsen said...

Oh, I'm not on bedrest. A couple weeks ago I was told to try and stay home and stay down as much as I could. But I'm past the worrying stage now so it's ok. I was just having TONS of contractions so they put me on some meds and told me to take it easy. But I'm good now! Yes, we had a good Christmas. Tell Niki sorry we never showed up over there. And yes trav has lost some weight. He works so much he forgets to eat.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Hey guys,
We saw you on Alyssa and Darrin's blog and thought I'd say hello!! It looks like you guys had a great christmas!