Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lipstick Disaster

Kinsey LOVES makeup and always wants to destroy mine so we bought her some for Christmas. She usually does pretty well at not getting it all over until yesterday she decided she needed a beard. Doesn't she look handsome?


12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Holy cow, she is so cute!! how funny is that!!!

Katherine Young said...

hahaha...bj and i are cracking up right now. she is too cute! we cant wait to see yall again!

Tiffany said...

Lol, wow! She looks beautiful! That girl is hilarious!

Matt and Megan said...

Amber hey it is Megan Morris! I am so excited I stumbled across your blog! Your little girl is so cute! We have 2 boys now! Our blog is morrisclanmmpm.blogspot.com.

Brittney said...

Oh my Amber how are you? This is Brittney Sandall Hatch. I am so glad you have a blog. Megan told me that you did so I checked it out. Check out my blog if you want its rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com is it ok if I add you to my friends list.

Amber Larsen said...

Brittney- no you cannot put me as a friend on your blog....
Just kidding of course you can why would you even ask? :)

Becky Rogers said...

rogersintexas@sbcglobal.netKinsey is so funny. I can't believe she already loves makeup...I'll bet she would just love to see those pictures in her wedding video someday. :)

Becky Rogers said...

Holy cow...I am such a computer nerd. I was signing in to publish the comment I was going to leave you and somehow part of it got on. Sorry about that.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ha!!! I love that girl.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

AMBER!! I am so excited for you! Just listening to Travis talking about your Doctors appointment today! I hope you are feeling okay. Can't wait to see little baby "?name?", and for you to feel on top of the world again. Enough of these contractions right?

Amber Larsen said...

yes i'm sick of these contractions!

jon♥kara said...

That's an awesome one of Kinsey. Her personality truly shines through. We missed you guys this weekend.