GREATEST MEMORY - 1 of 3 The first time we took Kinsey to Disneyland, the Young fam Havasupi hike, or our California girls trip... All were awesome.
GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - Getting the guts to actually sing for my calling as primary chorister (which requires singing with the kids in sacrament meeting totally horrifying) Trust me no one wants to hear that, but I am taking voice lessons so hopefully I'm getting a little better. I also learned to sew and made my own curtains. Something I swore I would NEVER do. Oh and definitely surviving another pregnancy. This is really not fun.
GREATEST HEARTACHE - My miscarriage.
GREATEST EPIPHANY - I never really had a problem with this before I was a wife and mom but, thinking positively really does make you happy. "Let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly..."
GREATEST YOUTUBE VID - hmmm... I'm definitely behind but I second Jenni on the Star-Wars Pageant girl, . http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wffwg7pA0t8, pretty dang funny.
GREATEST MOVIE - Not sure but some kind of romantic comedy always makes me happy
GREATEST RECORDS - ???? I am totally out of the loop when it comes to these things.... but I have to admit that Kins and I have a dang good time dancing our hearts out to the Kelly Clarkson CD, pathetic I know. But my favorite songs are usually men singing country- especially with a sexy deep voice
GREATEST CONCERT - Faith Hill and Tim McGraw... Unbeatable. Trav and I went together and had great seats. It was so much fun. She sounds even better in person.
GREATEST MOMENT OF IMMATURITY - Umm... I actually had a fight with my dad this year. Wasn't that supposed to end when I was 17? Also, at night when I get so tired I can barely see I ALWAYS get mad at Travis for no reason at all. As much as I try I just can't help it :)... (Hopefully this will end after the baby comes and I'm not so hormonal)
GREATEST AREA OF GROWTH - Learning to be mature enough to be a good wife and mom.
GREATEST MOMENT - The first time Kinsey said, "I love you mommy" without any prompting. I think that was this year anyway
UPDATE: I am tagging the following individuals to post their answers to the above Greatest of 2007. Cut + paste, folks. Tiffany, Debbie, Bre, and Kara
5 comments:
Oh yeah, the CA girls trip could've been on my list too. Except for the barfing part. That stank. Literally.
Hey i was just checking up on your posts to see if there were any pictures of the baby boy yet. Nothing like dinner plans with the Barnes to rush you into pregnancy. hehe I'm so happy he finally decided to come.
opps this is Kara, I am accidentally logged in on Bruce's blog we are over at the inlaws for dinner since you guys flaked out on us and decided to have a baby.
Hey, Marisa told us you had the baby. Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Give the stats, please...and I heard you named him Connor? I Love it!
Post a Comment