Friday, March 14, 2008

This was Connor on his first Sunday to go to church and I just had to capture it!!


This one is my fav (above)



Had to add this in... Travis put his jammies on backwards... not the first time and it won't be the last. I don't understand; there is a tag in our clothes for a reason. hmm... oh and there is a pocket on the front of these. I'm not sure how you get that confused except for a lack of paying attention to detail. A typical male trait and definitely not one of mine : ).




Kinsey's beautiful art work





3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah I love these pictures!!!! Can you email me some so I can print them out and frame some??

Tiffany said...

Connor is sooooo cute!! I love that pic too of Travis standing Connor up next to him! He looks like a little man already! : ) Such cute pictures!

Jenni said...

He is soooo ADORABLE, Amber! I just want to squeeze him. He is so handsome!