Monday, February 2, 2009

Oops...

Our ward doesn't have that many young families and so sacrament meeting is usually really quiet. Except for my kids. Of course. So, yesterday, as the sacrament is being passed and everyone is being really quiet I was just thinking hmm.. the kids aren't really doing to bad. This is kind of nice. Right then Kinsey pipes up really loud in her cute little high pitched voice, "Did ya hear that Dad? I farted!" Like he would be so proud, and she would get a high five or something. A few seconds pass... "Did ya hear that, I farted again!" All we could do is bury our bright red faces in mortification as we try to stifle our giggles.

13 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

That's great! I love your background on your blog. Way cute! So how is the new ward? the new house? it seems like I really haven't talked to you in forever. We need to get together some time.

Julie said...

Oh, kids. They make you feel so cool sometimes, huh?! At least they keep us humble :-).

Taylors said...

Okay, I don't know how I got so sidetracked this morning on the phone when I was about to tell you our church story... oh yeah, I talk way too much.
Yesterday, the little girl Kyla who was sitting in back of us kept saying "Mom, MOM!" Finally, her mom (who I visit teach) was like, "what kyla?!" Kyla, all worked up from having to fight for her mom's attention, yells out "Gabe has a booger in his nose!" Everyone laughs. And silently expects me to remove the huge booger promptly, I'm sure. Without actually picking his nose. I pick his nose -- whatever. :)

Kristina Rich said...

Oh Kinsey! That is too funny!. One time in sacrament meeting a man stood up to leave and Madison says "look at that big fat man, do you think he's got to go pee!?" Oh my gosh, I was so emarassed! We aren't alowed to say the word "fat" anymore at our house for that reason. You gotta love them!

Katherine Young said...

hahahahhaha. that is so funny. seriously. hahahah.

Danielle said...

hilarious!

Kristen said...

I just laughed so hard reading that! hahahahahahaHAHA!!

themacdonnells said...

Oh my gosh, I'm Dying!!! That's hilarious, so I guess that's a good thing to keep in mind.. wards with LOTS of kids in them until my boys are out of their noisy, embarassing stage!

jon♥kara said...

That's awesome! I love it.

Brad and Laurie said...

Tell Kinsey grandpa does it too (and grandma, but don't tell!) that's a total laugh out loud!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Travis really does have a bad habit of doing that all the time... No wonder why Kinsey thinks it's so cool!! I guess he'll have to start toning it down! Aren't new wards such an adventure?

Jalei & Lane said...

That is so funny! You should read Amy's blog & check out what Kinsley did!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Amber! That is hilarious!!! She seriously cracks me up!!!