These pictures are in the wrong order, but you get the idea. We had Connor's birthday party at my house with our families and it turned out great. The kids just played and took turns beating down a pinata. I'm still finding the after effects in my yard.


Love that boy!!

It took Connor a minute to dig into his cake but once he did he couldn't get enough. I think he had three pieces.


We went to dinner with Trav's family for his birthday and had a great time. From the top left to right we have Marvilla, David, Heidi, DJ, Jen, Adam, Leana, Trav, moi, Tiffany, and Jason. We missed Marisa and Taylor, he was sick. Or so he says. ; )
12 comments:
I swear you were just pregnant yesterday! How did he get to be one so fast! That is so nuts! I'm excited that I've actually got to be somewhere long enough to see all these changes! So fun!
Connor is such a cute little stud. i loved his tractor cake! happy bday boys!
I can't believe Connor is one! What a cool cake. Your new house is gorgeous, you did a fantastic job with it.
Oh my gosh I LOVE Connor! He is the cutest thing ever! His cake is adorable (Corey thought it was really cool haha)!! And I hope Travis had a good birthday too!
The parents/grandparents in TExas wish Connor and his papa happy birthday too! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
love from home,
dad & mom
Awww, Amber, he is so cute! You're looking gorgeous as always too.
Happy Birthday Travis and Connor! How can he be 1 already? We want to come see your beautiful new house sometime!
Yeah Birthday Boys! How fun. 30years apart alright. Conner is such cutie I love the catepillar on the cake.
SO FUN.
NOW, YOU CAN ONLY HIDE FOR SO LONG AND THEN WE WILL COME AND LOOK FOR YOU. COME BACK TO THE GYM AND GET SOME REST FROM YOUR HOUSE. I KNOW HOW THE REMODEL, REDECORATE, OR SIMPLY JUST DECORATE AND ORGANIZE GOES AND SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA TAKE A BREAK.
COME SEE US, WE MISS YOUR PRETTY SMILING FACE.
Happy Birthday Connor and Travis!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Connor and Travis!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment