Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I have so much to catch up on... can I just skip it all and just say that we had a wonderful, excruciatingly busy, and fun holiday/move/trip to NY/everything else? There is just too much to write. I really tried and even have a half of a draft saved but can't make myself finish writing about all of the details that no one really cares about anyway. Plus, where is my camera?? Lost in the abyss of moving I suppose. So.. who wants a boring blog with no pictures? Not me. So, our trip to NY was a blast and we can't wait to go back. Christmas was wonderful with all of my family here to fill up and enliven my home. Moving was moving and now we're settled and that's that. I DO LOVE my new house. I mean I really love it, I feel really lucky. Maybe one day I'll write about the rest of the details just for my own purposes but for now I'm going to bed. At nine o'clock. What can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are so missed at the gym little lady.
You have been outta the loop for a long time. I have heard nothing but amazing things about your new house and am just waiting patiently for you to post pics.
Hope to see you soon!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Glad you love your new house so much and the move went smoothly! i can't wait to see it! :) And I saw a bunch of pics on Alyssa and Darin's blog of your NYC trip and it looks like you guys had a blast! :) We all need to get together soon! :)
Hi:)
Um... unacceptable. :) I want to hear about it even if there aren't pics! Congratulations on your move!
Yeah, I know someone who wants to hear about all the details w/ or w/out pics! ME! (but you knew that already). Please recap Amber. Oh, and I really really want to come see your new house!
Put up pics of your new house!!!!!! NOW!!!! HAHA I can't wait to see it!
yay! so glad everything was great and that you love your house...so fun!
I want to hear about it but I want pics too! Is that too much to ask?! Glad it was a great Chrismtas though!!
Post a Comment