Friday, January 9, 2009

House pics

Ok this is for those of you who want to see pictures of the new house. I kinda feel funny posting these pictures; it's a little tacky... but you did ask.
When you walk in and turn right this is what you see; it's the hallway that leads to the master and the office.


Living room and view from front door. We're still working on decor but you get the idea.



Dining room is to the left when you walk in. Anyone know of a cheap place to get rugs? I bought some from baker bros but ended up taking them back bc it was $1800 for three rugs. Ridiculous.

This is the transition I was worried about but it turned out ok.

This is my favorite part of my house; I couldn't resist putting up a picture of my new tub.


And I promise to write about the details of my trip, Jen and Elisa, just for you!!

21 comments:

Regina said...

Hey Amber! It's Regina! I sometimes look at your page thru Marianne's and I had to tell you that I LOVE your house! All of the finishes are exactly what I would have chosen! You did a great job and it looks beautiful.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

So not tacky. I've been waiting.

Mike and Meg said...

I am so glad you posted pictures! It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to come and see it!

Chelsea said...

yeah not tacky at all! i love it, i would love to see more! i cant believe that kitchen! im so jelous!! looks great!
Hey i need to talk to you, would you mind emailing me, i dont have yours, ckfiona@yahoo.com, thanks!!

DEANNA said...

LOVE IT! I will talk to you about rugs honey. I am the master at finding rugs. I will have to have you over to see some of the deal I have gotten.... 3000.00 one of a kinders for $75.00!!

Your house is stunning!!

Danielle said...

Amber your house is beautiful!! Soo gorgeous! I LOVE the flooring & cabinets! Congrats!!

Brewer Family said...

YEah for your new house!! I am so glad you posted pictures too. I hope you guys are getting settled well! I miss you in Primary!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow Amber! That's one good looking house! I love all the dark wood & I want your bath! Also, it looks like you have some patio space in the front of your house. That's pretty cool!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Tacky Schmacky! I am so happyt that you guys made the jump, and got exactly what you watned. The flooring is so pretty. And that kitchen looks like so much fun! I was really excited that you posted pictures. I looked you up on facebook the other day. Are you guys on it?

hyrum♥chelsea said...

so glad you posted pics!!! i've been dying to see it. such a beautiful house and LOVE the tub!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The flooring transition worked out well. The exterior is so unique and awesome!

Brittney said...

OH MY FREAKING HECK!!!!!!! Your house is gorgeous!!!! I am dying over your kitchen!!!! Oh my gosh I am soooooooooooo jealous!!!! Be so happy for what you have because I would be if I had a house like that!! Man I love it! post more pics I want to see more! Where are you at now? Like cross streets?

Brad and Laurie said...

There is beauty all around,
when your home's all done;
peace and plenty there abound,
when your schedule's again fun.

haha, good job!
love, dad

nelson6 said...

wow wow...so cool Amber! I'm just excited for you guys, it's awesome!

Unknown said...

it looks awesome Amber!!!! I have to say I'm sooooo jealous of refrigerator/freezer!!!!!!!! That is definitely what I would want if I could choose. And your bath does look awesome. I be your kids love it even more that you do. My kids would never get out of that tub. Congrats on everything it looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it in real life!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Amber! It is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the wood flooring! :) I can't wait to see it in person! :) Miss you!

Audrie said...

Can you say T A C K Y!!!!!!
Are you going to show pic's of your new car next too? j/k
(thisisnotaudrie)

Audrie said...

So sorry, my hubby is T A C K Y!!!!!

jon♥kara said...

You guys really did an awesome job with your new house, I would totally be showing it off it was a lot of hard work. It was so much fun hanging out the other night! Thanks so much I really really needed it! I found the website for the model homes furniture sales it's www.modelhomeliquidators.com The next few seem like they are pretty far out like in Peoria or Buckeye. You can check it every once in a while or set it up so they email each time they have new locations. If you ever want to go let me know. You have to get there early like 7 or 7:30.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

It's GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for you!!

Jenni said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Amber! I love it! So when are you going to throw a party so that we can you bring you a house-warming candle? :)
I've been thinking a lot about you lately and I need to chat with you, but I can't seem to find your phone number! Can you email it to me! hannemannfamily@msn.com
Love ya!