I just got home from my rehearsal for my singing recital. I felt good when I left; as I was singing people were smiling. That felt pretty good. No, I'm not good yet. The song I'm singing is cute. Anyway, I just looked in the mirror and my pants were UNZIPPED! I only thought they were smiling at my song... Have yourself a good laugh.
9 comments:
Holy cow. That is hilarious...maybe not to you in that moment, but I am glad you could write about it.
I bet nobody even noticed.
that's karma for throwing mud in my face. ;)
It happens to the best of us! I am just glad it was you and not me! J/K!
No one noticed! And if they know you, and know that you are getting 2 kids under 3 ready, ontop of taking care of youself, they won't care about it either!
Following instructions, i have had a good laugh:):):)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Amber that totally sux! But thanks for the laugh - I needed it!
So funny thanks for the laugh. I'm sure no one noticed...but way to go for singing in front of people. I dont' think that is a talent I will ever possess.
Just thinking about you guys and wishing you the best Christmas ever!!!
Post a Comment