Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Moving Tips
Holy cow this is a big job. I don't even know where to begin; surely not on my blog. I think I'm doing what I can to put off the inevitable...PACKING!! I have started, but not really. Any pointers?? I'm packing what I can, but we can't move in until Saturday at the earliest so we still need most of our stuff. I need a professional organizer over here; if you know me very well you know I am just a mess most of the time. Why I can't get it together is beyond me. Oh well. I did get my Christmas shopping done so that's a start, right? Well most of it. I still have to pack my house, move it all, re-set-it up in the new house, sing a solo in my first recital (throw up a lil' in my mouth), get warm clothes for my NY trip, go to New York for a weekend, finish shopping, and put all of my Christmas decor up in my new house before Christmas- meanwhile taking care of two kids. I mean I have a little over a week; piece of cake. Think I can do it??? ha ha ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
My girl can do it:)
You need mom!
You can totally do it!! I can come over either Thursday or Friday and pack up your house! I have not found boxes for you yet though. I will try and find some that we don't have to buy. I'll call you! Oh ya, I'm having another boy!!
I can take kids!!!!
you need a personal organizer?...you've got Marianne! I would just hire a moving company. It's totally worth it!
Amber, you're awesome! My bet would be that you'll pull it off with flair!!
Miss ya!
I'm coming over.
Oh ya, solo is on the what day again??? Yes, I'm coming. Yes I am. Want to bet?
you can do it. your related to grandma, laurie, marianne and audrie. its in your blood.
and i too am coming to the solo.
YEAH--you will so get it all done...bring your kids over anytime and let me know what I can do to help!
Post a Comment