Who knows anything about wood floors, and what do you know? We have this (above) beautiful wood flooring picked out for dining/entry. Is it going to get scratched and look crappy?
Beautiful, Amber! I would go for hand-scraped/distressed wood floors. They are pricier, but you don't have to worry about scratching, etc. That's what all of my friends here are putting down in place of their regular wood floors. My floors are fine, so I can't justify the expense of replacing them at the moment, but if I could, that's what I'd put down throughout my main floor, no question. Good luck with the decisions!! Miss you!
I don't know much about wood floors but Shafer's put wood floors into our house more than 10 years ago and they still look good. We LOVE wood floors and will do them in any other house we have! I really like the picture you have of the dark wood floors. Very nice!
You have such great taste! I can't wait to see howw the finished product looks. So sorry to hear about Travis's cousin. What a tragedy during the holidays! I wish you guys the best in your healing. Really life is just so precious!
I'm so excited to see what you guys do to the place. It's a gorgous house we road our bikes down the other day to check it out while Trav was there fiddling around. Good luck with getting in before Christmas you have 17 days. : )
6 comments:
Such a great idea wood floors are so beautiful and the best part is that they are ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!!!YAY!!!!!!!!
Beautiful, Amber! I would go for hand-scraped/distressed wood floors. They are pricier, but you don't have to worry about scratching, etc. That's what all of my friends here are putting down in place of their regular wood floors. My floors are fine, so I can't justify the expense of replacing them at the moment, but if I could, that's what I'd put down throughout my main floor, no question. Good luck with the decisions!! Miss you!
I don't know much about wood floors but Shafer's put wood floors into our house more than 10 years ago and they still look good. We LOVE wood floors and will do them in any other house we have! I really like the picture you have of the dark wood floors. Very nice!
You have such great taste! I can't wait to see howw the finished product looks. So sorry to hear about Travis's cousin. What a tragedy during the holidays! I wish you guys the best in your healing. Really life is just so precious!
I'm so excited to see what you guys do to the place. It's a gorgous house we road our bikes down the other day to check it out while Trav was there fiddling around. Good luck with getting in before Christmas you have 17 days. : )
Post a Comment