Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Freak Out

Kinsey: "Mom, give me that book."
Me: "No, I need it."
Kinsey: "NO, I NEED it. You have to share, that is what friends do. If you don't give it to me I'll freak out."
Me: "You'll what?"
Kinsey, with major attitude: "I'll freak out. Don't you know what that means??"

hmm... I guess she told me. I had to write this down b/c this is the first time she has used the phrase "freak out"-

11 comments:

Julie said...

That's so funny!

Taylors said...

hahahahahahaha. just like her mama.
jk. ;)

Kristina Rich said...

oh amber! I really hope you're still blogging when she's a teenager!

jon♥kara said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious, you've got one sassy girl on your hands. Haha

Becky Rogers said...

I love that she is so sassy. I can joke about it because I don't have a daughter. What a funny girl.

Tansey Hall said...

Whoa,
What a spicy attitude! A few things to look forward to. Kids are just hilarious!

Kristen said...

HAHA! That is too funny! I just cracked up! :) She's a mini-amber...

Brad and Laurie said...

Tell Kinsey she needs to come and see grandpa, ride horses with him and watch a movie in the underground fort while we eat junk:)

Brad and Laurie said...

...Or grandpa will freak out!

Tiffany said...

LOL, hilarious! :)

Katherine Young said...

hahahaha i love kinsey. she is so great.