Hey Amber! My long lost friend... I saw you on Chelsea's blog and couldn't resist! Your family is so precious and it's good to see you are doing so well... gorgeous as ever! =) Come visit us at http://richardashley.blogspot.com/ and we'll be blog buds.
4 comments:
Hey Amber! My long lost friend... I saw you on Chelsea's blog and couldn't resist! Your family is so precious and it's good to see you are doing so well... gorgeous as ever! =) Come visit us at http://richardashley.blogspot.com/
and we'll be blog buds.
Your old friend Ashley, from Texas
How fun! I love it when wards do great family fun days. I havent' talked with you in awhile we need to hang out more before we move out to Glendale.
where was the rodeo at? Looks like fun. Of course, you could come home to Texas and have some real rodeo fun right here:)
Connor looks just like Kinsey in that picture of Trav holding him. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment