Marianne you don't look fat. Actually I was thinking how I hate that you never look pregnant. i can't believe that your Grandma is 80! She looks so young!!
Man! I am so bummed I couldn't be there!! Look at that crowd, I heard everything went well, I miss you & love you! ps-bop you don't know what fat looks like
You are so lucky to still have grandparents. I miss mine terribly!
Hey, just so you know... I am so darn jealous after talking with you at the gym. I am going Karr shopping in a few weeks. I nearly fainted when you told me you have one! We should go play when we get the rifle we have on order!!!
9 comments:
could i look any fatter in these?
Hey! There's Chelsea! :)
Marianne you don't look fat. Actually I was thinking how I hate that you never look pregnant. i can't believe that your Grandma is 80! She looks so young!!
you look gorgeous as always! you are so brave having this many people at your house! domestic diva!
Man! I am so bummed I couldn't be there!! Look at that crowd, I heard everything went well, I miss you & love you!
ps-bop you don't know what fat looks like
Marianne - you are CRAZY!!!! THose pics look like so much fun though. GG is awesome!
We silently supported this event from Texas...
I love the picture of Dennis
You are so lucky to still have grandparents. I miss mine terribly!
Hey, just so you know... I am so darn jealous after talking with you at the gym. I am going Karr shopping in a few weeks. I nearly fainted when you told me you have one! We should go play when we get the rifle we have on order!!!
Post a Comment