Monday, May 4, 2009

CAN IT BE...

Baby number three??!?!?!

Can I really be having my third baby?  I know everyone likes to wait for a while to tell people when they are pregnant just in case, and from my past experience, I know I should too.  I just get too excited, and I can't hold it in.  I've been feeling cranky, fat, emotional, tired blah blah blah, the list goes on. So, I took a test today and tah-dah... pregnant.  We are so thrilled!  Of course it happens right when I'm getting into decent shape and all that crap but oh well. Hopefully I won't lose all motivation in that area after kid numero tres, but I am scared.  I've heard that number three is the kicker!!  So, wish me luck, I'm going to need it!! We are so excited!! January 11 is my due date!! Three birthdays in the month of January is going to give me a run for my money (literally).  I can't wait to meet my new little baby, there really is nothing better in the world than holding your very own new born.  To hold something, well someone, so pure and close to heaven is just the most peaceful feeling there is and I can't wait to experience it again.

26 comments:

Bre said...

:) Diddo.

Mike and Meg said...

Congrats!

Danielle said...

So exciting!!! Congrats Amber!

Castaneda 5 said...

Congrats! Baby number 3 is fun!

Julie said...

Awesome, Amber! That's so exciting! I guess we won't be having babies together this time :-). Wish I lived closer and could help you out with the yucky first tri. Love ya!

Natalie Francis said...

Congratulations to your way cute family! You'll have to let us know how baby #3 adds joy to your life :)

Chelsea said...

congrats, dont look at my blog, it might make you depressed. its fun though, even though its hard!!!! good luck, ill pray for ya!

DEANNA said...

OH WOW... CONGRATULATIONS SWEETS! I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANTED ANOTHER.

WELL, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD GOOD OR BAD, BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE, NUMBER THREE WAS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN TWO. IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER THAN GOING FROM ONE TO TWO.. THAT I CAN SAY!

I HOPE YOU STILL PLAN ON COMING IN TO THE GYM. HECK... I AM STARTING TO WORRY THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE WATER THERE. YOU DO KNOW SALLY IS PREGNANT RIGHT?

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING REALLY GOOD AND I GET TO SEE YOU THIS WEEK SOMETIME.

OH, BY THE WAY, TOMMY GOT HIS ANNIVERSARY CAR LAST WEEK SO HE DOES NOT MOPE AT THE GYM ANYMORE!!!!!

Alyssa said...

I thought you said you were going to wait a little while!!?? YAY!! Congratulations!! We passed by your neighborhood tonight and both wondered what you guys were up to. I guess having babies. Good for you guys. We should try and get together soon. I want to see what else you have done with the house. Talk to you soon!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Congrats! very exciting. good luck with everything. Let us know how 3 is and maybe we'll start to consider 1. hehheh

Kristina Rich said...

3 was easier than 2 for me. But I understand from a exercise point of view. We work so hard and when we are finally in shape we get pregnant again! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Amber!!! That is awesome!!! congrats :) I know you will stay in shape and everything will be great :) You can find me at lacyandblakep@blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Congrats Amber!!!! xoxo

Brewer Family said...

Whohoo!! How exciting! I am like you I can never wait to tell people. Thats awesome that you are in such good shape it should make everything better while you are pregnant! How fun!!

tcu06joanna said...

Hey Amber! How are you girl? I found your blog through Audrie's. Congratulations on the new baby! You have such a precious family. :)I'm new to the blogging world, but our page is at www.benmurrayfam.blogspot.com Joanna

Jalei & Lane said...

Congratulations you guys! How wonderful!

Naylor Family said...

Wow! I haven't checked blogs in FOREVER...and look what I find out! Congrats! We're excited for you! We need to get together! Haha! We always say that!

Brad and Laurie said...

Last and maybe least, dad says congrats. Babies bring good luck. Our luck didn't go south until we quit. good thing we had 8! Love you

Bre said...

haha, that's funny what your mom said! If that's true I will have 8 too!

Taylors said...

Congratulations Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Now you'll be caught up with me! Gosh, you make me want another baby! Stop it, I'm in over my head already with babies. I LUV U!

themacdonnells said...

Congratulations!!!! That's exciting :) You'll do fine!

Monson Family said...

Yeah so excited for you guys!!!!!!!

Monson Family said...

Yeah so excited for you guys!!!!!!!

jon♥kara said...

Wow that's great! I guess you really are quite the baby maker. January must be your families month. Maybe you could make it cheaper and just do a combined birthday every year especially if it's another boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!! Please let me know when you're coming to Texas.

Tiffany said...

Congrats Amber!! I had no idea!! I am so so excited for you guys! I cannot believe you are having baby #3 and I just barely had baby #1! I need to hurry and catch up! :)