Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Outside Relief
We always go outside and play first thing in the morning, and by that I mean 6 am as Connor wakes up at 5 am bright and early, when it's not very hot out yet. Connor LOVES outside, it's the first thing he wants, besides daddy and a bottle. Anyway, this morning we're all outside, I'm eating a bowl of cereal so I don't get really sick, Connor's playing on the tramp, and Kinsey says, "Mom, I have to go potty!" I told her to go in and use the potty. Before I know it she's stripped off her jammie bottoms and panties and is standing up doing her deed, and has pee all over her! Maybe, now that she realizes she'll be covered in pee if she goes standing up, we won't have this problem anymore. But, in all honesty, I don't think she really minded. She just hosed off and was on her merry way. What is it with boys, and now Kinsey, peeing outside?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's funny! I guess they all have to try it once...at least :-).
ha ha. This story reminds me of a time when the kids were outside playing on the slip and slide. Nolan decided he had to go pee and started peeing in the yard and madi thought that it was sprinklers and was running through it laughing.
haha... hilarious! by the way congrats I see you are expecting!! That's so exciting!
I was trying to get a hold of Marianne, cause i don't have your number, to get your address so I can send you your invitation to my baby shower next Saturday the 27th. So if you could get that to me ASAP so I can get it in the mail (hopefully you get it before next Saturday) I would really appreciate it!! Thanks Amber!
Just a few days at grandpa's house with Chance in Texas and she's doin it a la naturelle!
Hey there pretty lady. I miss seeing your smiling face at the gym... not that I have made it there a lot lately.
How are you feeling?
I laughed so hard reading this. My kids are the exact same way... You can just see them thinking things over in their head... take an extra 10 secoonds to run into the bathroom outside or strip instantly and just let it all go out where they are standing. Brinkley thinks she is hilarious when she does it.
I am hoping that this is just a phase......
Hope everything is going well and you are feeling good. I am sure you heard that Sally and Jason are having a lil chickadee!
Talk to you soon!!
Miss ya doll!
There are soooo many times where I have appreciated having a boy! I love, that when we are at the park, Noah can quietly find a bush with out alerting the world that he has to pee, so we have to leave. LOVE that about boys! Sorry little Kinsey. Life is so not fair that way!
Post a Comment