Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Connor at 18 months







I can't believe Connor is 18 months old! It has gone by so stinking fast. He had a check up today, here are his stats:
Height- 32 3/4 in tall which is 65%, 22#13- 10%, and his head is in the 50th% at 18 3/4 in.
This little boy melts my heart multiple times a day, he is really sweet. I want to remember all of the reasons why I'm so crazy about this little stinker so that when he colors all over my walls in crayon (like he did today) or pulls everything apart like the picture above, I'll remember why I keep him... so here they are: 1. His dimples. 2. the way he dances 3. He is talking so much and his words are so cute! Blapes=grapes, flop flops= flip flops, tinsey=Kinsey, the way he says thanks is too cute, he says, "hand" when he wants to hold my hand, he says so many more words and they just sound so cute when they are first learning to talk. 4. The way he always has to be playing with my hair or rubbing something soft. 5. He is such a snuggler. 6. He always says, "book", gets one, and then says , "lap" and plops on my lap. 7. I love the way he smiles. 8. The way he wraps his tiny little arms around my neck to give me a hug, especially when he just comes over to give me one out of the blue. 9. I guess I should quit telling him when things are cute because now when something strikes his fancy he says, "cute!" (I think it's cute but trav thinks it's not a manly enough word : ).) 10. He will lay by us at night and just watch TV or relax, Kinsey never did that. Okay well that's to name a few I've been feeling bad because I haven't written about him much, but he is just such a good little boy. He is really tender hearted and happy, always smiling. Travis definitely has a soft spot for him, too. He comes home from work and carries him wherever he goes. Connor cries the saddest heart wrenching cry every time Trav walks out the door. A little annoying to me, but cute all the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, he is just precious! I love it that he cuddles you 2!

Bradley said...

We love Connor!