Thursday, July 2, 2009
Little Ballerina
Kinsey has been begging and begging for me to put her in ballet. She refuses anything but ballet. So, I finally gave in and signed her up for a combo class so she could explore her options. I think I was more excited than she was to put her in her little black leotard and pink tights and watch her "moves" as she calls them. I was dying to take my video camera, but was sure that would scream, "FIRST TIME MOM!!" So I refrained. She really takes after me, I must say just about zero coordination. It was her first class though, so I'm sure she'll improve. It was just about the cutest thing I've ever witnessed. She tried so hard to follow what the teacher was doing, her little bod making all sorts of contortions-just not the right ones ; ). Kinsey had a blast though, on the way home she kept asking if she could go everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Girls are ridiculously fun, aren't they?! Has she tried gymnastics? Dancing and gymnastics are K's big loves.
Oh man she looks so cute. we need to come over.
We'll be looking for a recital:-)
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I WATCH YOU CROSSFIT LITTLE LADY. YOU ARE SO VERY COORDINATED.
SHE IS ABOUT ADOREABLE IN HER LITTLE DANCE OUTFIT. GOTTA LOVE IT. MY LITTLE TOMBOY WON'T DO OURFITS LIKE THIS UNLESS IT IS FOR HALLOWEEN!
HOPE TO SEEYOU NEXT WEEK! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
love. it. only wish she was my student.
she is a blond mini you amber! what a sweet picture this is.
She is so dang cute, Amber! :) You better video tape her at her ballet class one of these days and post it on the blog! I would LOVE to see that! :)
Miss you!
Adorable! She looks JUST like you!!
What a cute ballerina Kinsey makes. You posted about Texas a while ago. I didn't realize Nick graduated high school?!? I'll bet it was a blast seeing your awesome family.
Post a Comment