It's been a while and I have lots of cute pictures to post, but for now we are on the countdown for baby numero tres. I'm a 4 and 80% effaced so hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later... : )
YAY! I have been thinking of you lately and how close you are getting. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one when he gets here. Hope you are doing great. I bet you are so ready to be done being pregnant:) I seriously miss you! Maybe we will come for a visit in AZ soon and we can get together. Hope you had a great Christmas!
I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT YOU AND LIL BABY! I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD THIS LITTLE MIRACLE BY NOW! KEEP US POSTED AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS??? CUZ I KNOW THIS BABY MAY HAVE BEEN A CHRISTMAS BABY!!!!
2 comments:
YAY! I have been thinking of you lately and how close you are getting. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one when he gets here. Hope you are doing great. I bet you are so ready to be done being pregnant:) I seriously miss you! Maybe we will come for a visit in AZ soon and we can get together. Hope you had a great Christmas!
I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT YOU AND LIL BABY! I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD THIS LITTLE MIRACLE BY NOW! KEEP US POSTED AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS??? CUZ I KNOW THIS BABY MAY HAVE BEEN A CHRISTMAS BABY!!!!
Post a Comment