Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our Favorite Christmas Gift : )

We are so excited to have this new addition to our family. I went into labor Sunday afternoon and we had him in the early AM Monday morning. It was the best delivery I have been through so far, it really couldn't have gone better. Things have been great with this little guy and he is such a sweetheart. Kinsey really can't get enough of him, she is either watching him sleep or wanting to hold him all day. It is really cute to watch the kids interact with him, they just love him so much. We feel so blessed to have such a strong and healthy new baby join our family. There really is nothing better than holding your very own new born, it is such a great feeling- I just want to sit and hold him all day long. We already love you more than you can imagine Gage!










This is the first time the kids saw Gage. Kinsey was really excited, Connor wasn't sure what to think.















First time in the car seat : ).

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hes beautiful! congratulations! love it! i seriously can not believe how big your kids are! holy cow! They are just adorable! love you and am so happy for you, you have a beautiful family!!

DEANNA said...

HE IS SO SWEET! SO SQUISHY AND LOVEY DOVEY LOOKING!

CONGRATULATIONS WOMAN!

Monson Family said...

CONGRATS AMBER!!!! He is so sweet. And Kinsey looks HUGE! You have such a cute family. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Jalei & Lane said...

He's just perfect! I still can't believe you have 3 kids. Whoa!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

OH!!! I love. I miss having a little cuddly one that doesn't scratch, hit, or bite me! He is beuatiful. I will wish for you, plenty of sleep, and a healthy baby over the next few weeks. CONGRATS!

Jessie Nichols said...

Oh Amber he is a cutie. Congrats. Enjoy...it's funny how quick they grow up. Just seems like yesterday that Little Conner was born.

Lindsay Jones said...

What a sweetheart, good job!! Congratulations!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

so cute! congratulations!

jon♥kara said...

What a cutie! You guys have the cutest kids. I'm so excited for you two. I'm slightly jealous too. hopefully we can get our little family underway soon.

Ashley said...

You are a beautiful mom! Congratulations. He was born on my mom's birthday! Lucky him. =)

Tiffany said...

COngrats, Amber! He is beautiful! Im so glad he is healthy and your labor and delivery went so smoothly! You look great in these pics! Can't wait to see more pics of the little guy... :) xoxo miss you!!!!!

MP Flory said...

Congrats! I love the name you picked out! Your family is growing into a full house!

Danielle said...

So happy for you Amber. You have such a beautiful family. I want to meet your kiddos - they look like so much fun! Come visit us again :)