Travis, Amber, Kinsey, Connor, Gage, and Beckam
How exciting!!! I can't wait! : ) Did you decide on a name yet??
yeah I cant wait to see pictures, you better post some soon after!! good luck!! love ya!
Shut up thats awesome!!! Whats the name going to be? I cant wait to see pics. Good luck with everything.
4 cm that's great!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!! Make sure to post pics as soon as possible...good luck:)!!
good luck amber! hopefully beej and i will get up there soon enough so we can see yall!
PLEASE let us know so we can bring you dinner or something! Good Luck!
Amber! I think this is the first time I've even been on your blog!! Yay! And I'm wondering if you've already had the baby by now. I saw the pictures of you and Marianne with your darling bellies on her blog! I miss you guys!
Come on get down here little guy.
Yes we are all anxiously awaiting his arrival! Especially me. Ha ha all you TX fogies (sp?) I get to see him first!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How exciting!!! I can't wait! : ) Did you decide on a name yet??
yeah I cant wait to see pictures, you better post some soon after!! good luck!! love ya!
Shut up thats awesome!!! Whats the name going to be? I cant wait to see pics. Good luck with everything.
4 cm that's great!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!! Make sure to post pics as soon as possible...good luck:)!!
good luck amber! hopefully beej and i will get up there soon enough so we can see yall!
PLEASE let us know so we can bring you dinner or something! Good Luck!
Amber! I think this is the first time I've even been on your blog!! Yay! And I'm wondering if you've already had the baby by now. I saw the pictures of you and Marianne with your darling bellies on her blog! I miss you guys!
Come on get down here little guy.
Yes we are all anxiously awaiting his arrival! Especially me. Ha ha all you TX fogies (sp?) I get to see him first!
Post a Comment