He's ADORABLE Amber...and Kinsey looks so happy to be a big sister! Aren't boys so much fun, well besides the peeing and pooing on everything! Pointer: point it down in the diaper, don't be afraid to do it. I had to ask the doctor what I was doing wrong because Max would literally pee through EVERYTHING! We would love to come see him!
He is so adorable!! Kinsey definitely looks like she is already being such a good big sister and a big helper:) Good thing she got a little practice with Logan:) Can't wait to see you and cute Connor!!
Oh so cute! I love when the older sibling is holding the new baby! they are probably a bit confused though:) How are doing with 2 kids? It is an adjustment but its not too bad! I hope everything is going great for you guys. And congratulations again!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! He looks so sweet and scrumptious! And Kinsey looks so proud of him. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see even more pics of him. Love ya!!!! and Miss ya! p.s. be prepared for a whole new kind of love. The love between Mommies and boys and definilty different and sweet in its own way.
Congratulations. We heard the news from your dad all the way here in Texas last week and he was so excited. We are so glad that everything went fine with the birth. Rest up!!!
13 comments:
What a cute family you have. And I love the name you picked. It goes well with Kinsey.
COngratulations, you DO have a CUTE family!!! im so happy for you!!!! he is really cute!!!
awwww, he's so cute and Kinsey is so cute with him!
How cute, Amber!!! He is adorable! I love the pictures of Kinsey holding him...she looks so happy to be a big sister! : )
He's ADORABLE Amber...and Kinsey looks so happy to be a big sister! Aren't boys so much fun, well besides the peeing and pooing on everything! Pointer: point it down in the diaper, don't be afraid to do it. I had to ask the doctor what I was doing wrong because Max would literally pee through EVERYTHING!
We would love to come see him!
Oh Amber! We are excited for you guys. Of course he looks so precious and Kinsey looks pretty excited too! CONGRATS!
He is so adorable!! Kinsey definitely looks like she is already being such a good big sister and a big helper:) Good thing she got a little practice with Logan:) Can't wait to see you and cute Connor!!
He is a beautiful baby! Congrats!
Kurt and Heather
Oh so cute! I love when the older sibling is holding the new baby! they are probably a bit confused though:) How are doing with 2 kids? It is an adjustment but its not too bad! I hope everything is going great for you guys. And congratulations again!!
kinsey is so stinkin cute. me and bj were laughing at her facial expressions today. we cant wait to see yall and meet connor!
Awwwwwwww. What a cute! Glad Kenzie is feeling better!
YEA!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! He looks so sweet and scrumptious! And Kinsey looks so proud of him. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see even more pics of him.
Love ya!!!! and Miss ya!
p.s. be prepared for a whole new kind of love. The love between Mommies and boys and definilty different and sweet in its own way.
Congratulations. We heard the news from your dad all the way here in Texas last week and he was so excited. We are so glad that everything went fine with the birth. Rest up!!!
Post a Comment