Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!

Okay picture will be up as soon as I carry my sore tooshy down stairs to get the camera :) But... Connor Michael Larsen was born 1-20-08 (two days before his daddy) at 11:01. He was 7 lbs 6.5 oz and 21 inches long and is as sweet as can be.

12 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oh happy day! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about it, and see some pictures. I hope you are back to your normal self as soon as possible. Congrats again!

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and I love his name! Let me know when you are feeling good and are up to a visitor. I would love to see him! How are you feeling? How was the delivery? I hope you recover fast. Good luck with everything:)

Naylor Family said...

I don't know if Marianne told you, but we say Congrats! He is so handsome! Little boys are so great! You will definatly enjoy it! I want to come visit and see Conner-and you of course. I'll try and call to see when is good. Do you want me to not bring my kids? I TOTALLY understand if you don't!

Allie said...

Yay Amber,that is so exciting! We are so happy for yall and can't wait to meet him! We love yall!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Amber and Travis! How exciting! I cannot wait to meet him!!!! : )

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!! Im so happy for you!! hope all is well!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Amber, your little man is adorable! Can't wait to see more pics!

Alyssa said...

Okay, I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to hear how it all went, and see pics. Congrats!!

jon♥kara said...

You did go with Connor, Good that's what I was hoping you would. Congrats! And tell Trav happy 30th Birthday yesterday! I told Jon to call him and wish him a happy birthday but they're just boys they don't really care about that stuff I don't think.

Debbie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it and can't wait to meet little Conner. I love the name, would have used it maybe except Jared's sister already took it:) Hope you recover quickly and can't wait to come visit!!

themacdonnells said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are healing well!

Katherine Young said...

thats so exciting! we hope to see him soon!