Monday night we had an all nighter of canning 2500lbs of wheat, beans, and potato flakes. It was a lot of work but, we had a good time with Trav's family. We had a nice assembly line going and even Kinsey and her little cousins helped. Everyone worked really hard and it only took 4 hours! HA! It was a great family activity; I hope Kinsey remembers doing it-(fat chance of that happening). We are excited about getting our food storage put away now!! Man oh man do I have a lot of wheat to find places for. : ) I forgot how good it feels to do manual labor- it is so rewarding to see how much you can get accomplished after you work hard on something.
2 comments:
I know whose house I'm moving in at if disaster ever strikes! Don't worry, I won't come empty handed -- I'll bring our year supply of rice!
Wow, what a great family activity!
Post a Comment