Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged...

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS:
1. My children and husband- what else? I was just thinking today about how sad I will be when my kiddos move out and I no longer have babies. How sad! I guess that is what grand kids are for but, is it really the same?
2. Sisters, mothers, girlfriends- I love having all of these great women in my life to lift me up and teach me things. I am lucky to have my mom and so many sisters/sister in laws and friends they are all great!!
3. FOOD!!! Need I say more???
FEARS:
1. Losing a child/hubby either by death, kidnapping, or any other horrendous thing that happens to the poor kids in this world.
2. Having my house getting broken into while we are inside.
3. Drowning
I'm adding a fourth... having a democrat put in the white house!!
GOALS:
1. Being able to sing well and/or play the piano well.
2. Get my masters in some area of the counseling field. I plan to do this when all of my kids are in school : )
3. Have all of my children married in the temple.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. I am currently obsessed with Connor. pathetic
2. As much as I hate to admit it I am also currently obsessed with online shopping. Oh who am I kidding, I'm obsessed with all shopping right now. I go through phases where for a while I won't buy anything and then for a few weeks I can't stop buying. It's fun but I hate that I always feel guilty- like do I really need this? No but I really want it! I'm currently shopping for the softest/pretties bath mats I can find. How bizarre.
3. I've collected Disney movies since my senior year of high school.
RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I hate the feel of cotton balls; it gives me the chills.
2. I love to play in the mud, especially if I'm on a quad. (even though I haven't been able to this for a long time it's one of my favorite things to do)
3. I sometimes confuse my lefts and rights. HA HA!! It's so dumb and my entire family makes fun of me! I don't know why- sometimes I just don't pay attention to what I'm doing : )

I tag... Caroline, Aimee, Bre, Julie, Elisa, and Jenni

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

So not pathetic that Connor is an obsession of yours right now. Normal. We miss you here and wish you could have come!!!

Taylors said...

I love what you wrote! I did mine -- took me an hour! Thanks for the tag ;)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Me Aimee? I was just looking at your friends list, and I think I'm the only Aimee? I'll do it today!