Saturday, June 21, 2008

HOBBY LOBBY

Oh my heck, I've been waiting for this store to get to AZ, and it has FINALLY arrived!! It is so wonderful; I just love it so much. I spent an hour wandering around and got the cutest plant for 50% off!! It's great, on top of their unbeatable prices they ALWAYS have good sales. They have the cutest stuff in there- plants, wall decor, frames, craft supplies, pictures, pillows, fabric, furniture, etc.. Anything you need for your house, they have it. If you haven't been you've got to go. It puts Michael's and Joann's to shame. It is amazing, my words cannot do it justice. : )

7 comments:

Taylors said...

I took your tag game challenge. It took me 2 hours!

Brittney said...

Oh my you tell about this amazing place and then dont even say where its at? Scuse me I so want to know:)!!!!! I am excited just reading that tid bit of what you wrote!

Natalie Francis said...

So I had never heard of Hobby Lobby until this one opened. I haven't had the chance to go and see what they've got so thanks for "informing" me! I can't wait to go and check it out. Maybe we could venture over there together some time :)

Tiffany said...

Where is this place...I have neer even heard of it! And it sounds like my kinda store...

Amber Larsen said...

It's on Greenfield and Baseline : )

Katherine Young said...

haha your cute amber. if you want to come decorate my house you can. oh wait a second....lol.

jon♥kara said...

Fun, I'll have to go check it out!