The first day I had to run errands before class and in my haste forgot her shoes and realized we had no backpack. So, after a mad dash to Target to grab shoes and a backpack, where she got grease on her pants, we barely made it in time for class. I know I know I'm horrible... She already got in "trouble" for having gum, too. Whoops!! I am so excited for her, this will be really good for her. She loves to learn and make new friends; I just know she will love this little class she is in.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Pre K
Kinsey started her first day of Pre-K on the fourth. It was a bittersweet moment for me, I have to admit I cried after dropping her off. I just can't believe how the time has flown and, the day will soon arrive when she is at school all day and no longer very dependent on mommy. She was so interested in what was going on around her that I could not even get her to manage one smiling picture, so this is all I got...



The first day I had to run errands before class and in my haste forgot her shoes and realized we had no backpack. So, after a mad dash to Target to grab shoes and a backpack, where she got grease on her pants, we barely made it in time for class. I know I know I'm horrible... She already got in "trouble" for having gum, too. Whoops!! I am so excited for her, this will be really good for her. She loves to learn and make new friends; I just know she will love this little class she is in.
The first day I had to run errands before class and in my haste forgot her shoes and realized we had no backpack. So, after a mad dash to Target to grab shoes and a backpack, where she got grease on her pants, we barely made it in time for class. I know I know I'm horrible... She already got in "trouble" for having gum, too. Whoops!! I am so excited for her, this will be really good for her. She loves to learn and make new friends; I just know she will love this little class she is in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Isn't she just the cutest little student! It seems like forever since we've talked. We need to get together soon. Are you going to the park playdate this week?
Dang!! She is so cute, sweet princess backpack too :) Love you guys
She looked so cute and ready to go! I'll bet it's a little different at home during those few hours! It's hard and exciting to see your oldest going off to school and growing up!
Wow! Pre-K! She is seriously growing up so fast! That is crazy! I am anxious to hear how she likes school and how her very first day went. You will have to keep us updated! :)
oh my gosh she is so cute in her backpack! what a grown girl, i seriously can't believe it.
she is so cute and so big! marisa was telling me about your gym and i totally want to try it out. it sounds awesome!! i just wish it was closer to our house!
Ah, she is your TWIN!! I swear, that picture of her smiling at her seat looks JUST like you when you were that age. I love her.
I think all moms say the same thing. Give me a break. j/k :) Wait til she leaves to college or mission or marriage--see how you feel then! Love you, can't wait to see you
Awe..you will love that pre-k program, it is so much fun.. She looks all grown up with that pack on! Time goes by way to fast!
Quite a milestone! How nice for you to have some time to get things done, or go to the gym! Congrats on making it throught the big day!
That's so exciting! Theron can't wait to go to school and he's not even 3 yet! I can't wait to hear your stories about her school days! It's so bittersweet, I love that my kids are growing up, but I hate that they are too!
And she DOES look just like you!
That's so much fun. Wow can you believe you have a little girl that old! Crazy. I was so sad the other night when Travis called and we had already gone out. I've really been wanting to do something with you guys. Maybe we should try and plan something ahead of time. : )
were is she doing pre-k and what is the price. Let me know. Jenna did it and loved every minute.
Post a Comment